CraftySyntax is an open source program. CraftySyntax provides live chat support on your web site. You can use live chat support to talk to the visitors of your web site. Visitors may also can initiate the live chat if they need any help.
CraftySyntax is written in PHP and uses MySQL for database. CraftySyntax has many features. The software allows multiple operators, multiple department and multiple languages.
CraftySyntax allows you to create your own questions. It can also auto invite the visitor and can track referrer and the page. It has an ability to initiate multiple sessions. You can also view the question of customer as the customer is typing the question.
There are many more features of CraftySyntax. Sound alert is given as the chat window is opened or message arrives. You can also customize the look and feel of the chat window. CraftySyntax runs on your server. So you don’t have to worry about the protecting potential information of you company.
There are many benefits of using CraftySyntax. The main benefit is that you can increase sales with proactive chat. Since it’s proactive chat, visitors spends more time on your web page. So you can monetize the web traffic in efficient manner.
Install CraftySyntax on HostGator
Installation of CraftySyntax is very easy. Just like many other softwares, HostGator also offer the installation of CraftySyntax through Quick Install feature. Follow the following steps to install CraftySyntax on your hostgator account.
1) Login to your HostGator account. Go to Quick Install page by clicking on the Quick Install button which can be found under Software/Services section.
2) Click on the CraftySyntax link from the left navigation bar.
3) Click on the Continue button.
4) Now you need to enter the URL address where you want to install CraftySyntax. You will also need to give the admin email address. Give all the information which are needed and click on Install Now! button.
5) You will see the process of installation.
6) Once the installation is complete, you will be given the username and password to login to your CraftySyntax management system.
Now CraftySyntax is installed on your system. Now you can use the proactive live chat support on your web site.
Uninstall CraftySyntax on HostGator Account
Just like installation, you can also uninstall CraftySyntax from your server just by using the Quick Install feature. To uninstall CraftySyntax, use the following steps.
1) First login to you cPanel account.
2) Go to Quick Install section.
3) Click on Manage Installations button on top.
4) Select the installation you want to uninstall. Click on red cross button beside that installation.
5) You will see uninstall and cancel button. Click on Uninstall button.
CraftySyntax will be uninstalled from your server.
Now you know how to install and uninstall CraftySyntax software. Use the proactive live chat software and increase the sales on your web site.
Back to Hostgator Tutorials
Go to Home