PHPList is a open source program. PHPList is also free to use. You can use PHPList to manage your email campaigns. PHPList offers many features to manage your email list. PHPList is very well known application and has been downloaded more than 10000 times per month.
PHPList is available in two different versions. You can download PHPList and install it on your own server or you can also use their hosted facility to manage your email campaigns.
If you are not a technical person and don’t want the trouble of installation and configuration of PHPList on your server then PHPList hosted is the solution. You just need to sign up and you will be able to use PHPList in just few seconds.
PHPList comes with lots of features. PHPList runs on your server. So you can send messages even after you shutdown your computer. You can write and send messages from web interface. PHPList support huge list. You can have hundreds of thousands of subscribers in your list and PHPList will handle it efficiently.
PHPList also offers you tracking data. You can see how many users viewed your messages or clicked on your link. You also have choice of multiple templates. You can use the template which you like. PHPList also offers easy way to import or export from CSV file. You also have facility to write message in HTML as well as simple text format.
PHPList also offers many more features. Just try it and know all the features.
Install PHPList on HostGator
HostGator offers quick install facility to install PHPList on your hostgator account. Just go through following steps and PHPList will be installed on your hostgator account. You also have alternative to use PHPList hosted service. Anyways, here are steps.
1) Login to your control panel.
2) Go to quick install section. You can find the quick install button under Software/Services section.
3) Click on phpList link from the left navigation bar. You can find phpList link under Mail Software section.
4) Now click on Continue button.
5) Now you need to enter the URL address where you want to install the PHPList application. You also need to give admin email address and installation name. Give the required information then click on Install Now! button.
6) You will see the installation process.
7) Once the installation process is complete, you will be given the username and password. Take a note of this information. You will need it at the time of login.
Now the PHPList email management system is installed on your server. Start using the application and create your first application.
Once the PHPList is installed on your server, you won’t need it to uninstall. Still if you want to uninstall PHPList then follow the following steps.
1) Login to cpanel account.
2) Go to quick install button.
3) Click on Manage Installations button on top.
4) Click on red cross button beside the url name where PHPList is installed.
5) Click on uninstall button and PHPList will be uninstalled.
Now you know how to install/uninstall PHPList. Install it on your HostGator account and manage your email campaigns.
Back to Hostgator Tutorials
Go to Home